Unlike the majority of running programs, Fleet Feet Distance Project (via Fleet Feet Albany|Malta) believes its runners should strive to be well-rounded athletes. To help you achieve that goal, we offer strength and conditioning through our program.
Whether you run with FFDP, Fleet Feet Running Club, another program, or on your own, optimize your health and fitness through our group personal training.
Strength Training with Adam Harding at Fleet Feet Sports Albany:
- 1 session per week: $16/session
- 2 sessions per week: $14/session
- 3 sessions per week: $12/session
- Class schedule:
- Monday: 12 p.m. / 3:30 p.m. / 4:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. / 6:30 p.m.
- Morning - 5:30 a.m. / 6:30 a.m. / 7:30 a.m. / 10:00 a.m.
- Evening - 4:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. / 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Evening: 3:30 p.m. / 4:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. / 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday Morning: 5:30 a.m. / 6:30 a.m. / 7:30 a.m. / 8:30 a.m. / 10:00 a.m.
- Friday: 12 p.m. / 3:30 p.m. / 4:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m.
- Classes are on-going
- Sign up in-store or contact Adam Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fleet Feet Sports has partnered with Healthy Hart Fitness in Round Lake to offer discounted strength training classes.
Healthy Hart Fitness:
- 6 week pass: $60
- Monday evening at 6:00 p.m. at Healthy Hart Fitness