Marathon/Half Marathon Program
Half-marathon runners should be running at least 4-5 days per week, for a minimum of 20 miles per week, prior to starting the program. A weekly long run of at least 6 miles should be run under 11:30 pace. This is not a run/walk program; if this pace is challenging, please consider our 5k/10k Advanced program to work on endurance and speed before attempting a half marathon program.
Marathon runners should be running at least 5 days per week, for a minimum of 25 miles per week, prior to starting the program. A weekly long run of at least 8 miles should be done under 11:30 pace. This is not a run/walk program; if you do not meet these criteria, please consider another FFDP program to improve endurance and speed before attempting a marathon program.Training program includes:
- Coached group workouts
- Weekly training schedule
- Education clinics
- 1-year Fleet Feet Running Club membership provides additional group runs and club perks
- Registration: Open!
- Begins Monday, January 30th - May 25th
- Monday 6 p.m., Thursday 6 a.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. group workouts
- Begins Thursday, February 2nd - May 25th
- Thursday 6 p.m. and Sunday 8 a.m group workouts